Sunday, September 19, 2010

personal doubts

To go or not to go?
To receive by hand or by post?
Kalau tak pergi, bila lagi????
Tapi kalau pergi, budget tu pun boleh save for marriage eventho i'm not doing it so grand, but duit jugak kan? it covers half of it.
I hate when i have to choose 2 things that is important..
Daddy janji nak pergi sana tahun lepas, siap beli ticket and his flight is one week before dia kena stroke..
Since i have non of "Personal shake hands"during my degree and it should be my dream to have it during my postgraduate session.
Eventho it is not what I expected. I feel like that is my personal pride But do i have to waste that kind of pride? to buy and settle all those marriage thingy?
I may sometimes feel that it is just a piece of paper..
at certain point what i gain is more than that and i'm gonna finished that with "that" piece of paper.
I know that is my guilty pleasure. To go there again. for myself not for anybody else.

Thank you god.
Thank you for everything.
For all the "high class" experience i've been through,
I should not be ungrateful,
Because of the "wealthy-ness" of experience. This is who i am right now.
Its different now.
And i have to think different ways.

....walking away.....

No comments: