


Hey Neddy,
I still remember us, going to the library with you together last february..
met you, chat with pun during weekends or near weekends..masing2 busy.....
Been a year already babe?? kenapa aku tak percaya ni...
and you're there now without me.. whoops....
you just love my eos! yeap... vaining together to capture our moments...
telling stories of friends and what we'll do or even cook for weekends...
our problem is just bout education :)
youre just excited i was planning to get an apartment room with you sampai sanggup nak tukar room just to be with me.. MGAHAHAHAha.. turn out I didn't have a long period of time there as I'm gettin back to our country..
I'm happy for u, ur about to complete your course...
still remember makan kuih lodeh which Wan buat ..dia and u masukkan ikan bilis!
it was cool.... main masak2 ke...... :P tomyam, sup ayam, nasi goreng....
still remember you, bringing me to coventry tgk Transf0rmerrrs with jihan?? and of course all after exams.. bluerks
still remember us, yang pergi jalan2 kat birm city with your KyM friends during weekend?
at least.. ur a helping friend :) tak cr i time susah jer...
i thank you for that.....even i've known you just months before i get back here..
missed u muchos!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
i've found ya..finally :)
quess who ;p
aGagAgAga... Who?? Alamak.. Hmm...its a hard question...
Post a Comment