This picture was taken @ my bestfriend's.Openhouse galore!
Her mom got lucky when Famous Eric from Casa Impian decorated her dining room for the past episode (when I was not around).
One word. *Stunning*
Rasa macam nak tidur golek golek kat sana je. Haha. Ok. tipu.
Simple but nice.
Ni rasa macam nak bertukar jugak ni.
Autobot! Transform! ( ingat transformers ke haiye...)
Dulu... ni cerita dulu2.. i have a dream of being an Interior Designer.
I love art.Entered art class when I was 5 years old.
In Fact, deep down, I want to entered Art Stream when I was in secondary school.
But Naah. My mind was set to learnt Biology, Chemistry and "Science" visualised the future more than "Art" at that time.
Then, I realised we do not have to learn theoritically about Art. It is subjective.
the masterpiece of 'Monalisa'. Some of us just knew because the famous artist painted it.Some of us see a picture of a female.white,pale and plum.
but....a few others will judged the art precisely.
so u cant say art is rubbish....
just because u learnt about anatomy,physiology, E = mc.square doesnt mean you had a merit in the sense of art.
and trust me, creative minds NEEDS Art sense.
and i'm a left handed person.
i do appreciate art more than u do.
1 comment:
yeah another left-handed person in the family :D
that is why i love my SecondLife. It's the place for me to test my art skills. Susah sikit nak lukis guna tangan kanan bila guna mouse...
Post a Comment