



Hi...
I'm back
I have a request from someone who really wants to see the invention of Gustav Eiffel
Well Here it is...
Ryan Air provided us with 20pound return ticket per uno to Paris.. Yep.. I'd totally grabbed them! and I went off just one day after my nightmare ended (well.. almost)
I Had One night stay @ East Midlands Airport .. since my flight was @ 9.25am .. and gosh! now I know how it feels to be a backpacker.. it is somehow cool..
Landed @ Beauvais, Paris - made us travel for 45min by bus to the City.
Since I havent khatam the Paris Day-By-Day Book, (1st.. the names are all in French.. 2nd. I assumed it was similar to London.. Haa asssume la lagi, hamek kau!hehe) we kinda lost our way for a lil while. Yep, Pening juga.. but we manage to get to the Metro..like tube in London Underground..
Thought the journey would be nicer apparently it was Full of Graffitis along the highway (ok.. bygkan 45minute dlm bas, semua graffiti je... kalau ehem.. lawa takpe la jugak). Weather? Reminds me of Malaysia.. ( well.. a bit..haha..it's warm..)
First day was occupied with only traveling here and there... Got the hotels and off we go to grab some food. Roti Perancis (Mummy likes this) is nice! and somehow I learnt to speak French.. well basic words and sentence.. French language is nice but the pronunciation made me (perhaps my friends too) say it differently. Al-kisah, ada la metro station named Etoille ; ada yg sebut "Eee-toi-li" .... ada yg sebut "E-toil" ..ada yg menambah "e-toiletries" hahahahaha... sejak bila plak...
padahal, the pronunciation should be "Aa-Tui" ... (nasib baik tak HakTuih!! hmmm agak2 BM ni amek sket sket dari French kot.... So korang boleh lah mengaku ada darah french sket2 kan kan... hahahaha...)
One thing that made me dont want to stay there any longer is their way of communicate..
They do somehow understand English... but they want to communicate with their own mothertounge even with us yg "sungguh terrorrrrr laa habesss" (in bracket ok) french .. hahahaha.. ckp BM kang br tau....
2nd Day was a blast as we're taking our own way (eceh... dah teror la conquer route Metro tu) to Eiffel tower, Concorde, and other places as well..
Bila tgk dekat2 Eiffel ni... nothing much... BUT yeah... I appreciate the ARt of it..duduk lepak kat garden, sambil makan snacks.. .and took some snapshots... and i'm quite suprised as there are numbers of beggar around.. Then, we take a quick look at Musee the Lourve, where there are prisms of lights which dispersed the rainbow colours.. and whoa.. ramai orang okay... and no.. we didnt manage to get into the triangle... just lepak for an hour or so and we stopped at concorde metro station. took some more pictures and headed to other places..
Since the rate was in Euro (fewhhhh) I didnt manage to grab anything except Keychains and Magnets.. itu pun dah cukup..
Oh, did I mentioned the PC keyboard was also different? went to the CyberCafe to print our online check in boarding pass and it took me 1 hour to type.. hahaha..fascinating! Mcm belajar type balik je... :D
And the 3rd day, we rushed back to the bus that took us to Beauvais airport , grabbed some croissant and coke for BFast. Too bad i didnt taste the pastries as it was closed when we arrived at 8am. Our flight was @ noon,.... and mind you, I have to open my Hijab for "security" reasons during check in. Hm.. tak penah dibuat orang.. mentang2 aku pakai tdung arab,hampeh...
Arrived East Midlands Airport, --- took the railink to East Midlands Parkway train station ---- Took a 1 and a half hour journey train Back to Birmingham ----- ate nasi +steamfish +tahu+sambal king prawn @ malaysian delight ....
Fuuh... can u imagine? I walked, took a metro,had a flight,ride a bus,took a train all in one day!? hhaha.. pretty much of experience eyh?
Oh... People was Celebrating Mother's Day Innit?????
Well, back home, we didn't celebrate Mother's Day... Or Father's Day,... Or what ever special days except Birthdays... So yeah! Everyday I appreciate my mom...my dad..my family and everyday is Mother's Day to me...... and Mummy, I dont have to mention because you know that You are always in My Heart!........
1 comment:
4 keping je gambar. 3/4 tu gambar tempat yg sama. Mesti byk gambar out focus ni. Hahaha.
Banyaklah, hak tuihhh. Hohoho
Post a Comment