Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hi.....


Hello...

I'm Shcnappi! (Credit to Cuz A'in / Lisya whom suggested the name to my owner)
I'm five months old (already)??
I am a superduper notty ki'en
I Have a part time job.... being a rubbish collector outside the corridor... everytime the other owner cleaned up the living room, I will always collect something that i think it is "precious" to me back (again) to the living room... Sometimes I made the owner's family pissed off by telling me "...kalau bawak balik duit takpe jugak..."

I've been taken care of by the other owner. He pampered me with loadddds of foooods + by stroking me all the time ..... So I'm being GEMOK already

I have another brother named BlackJack... He has spots all over like a cheetah (only the background furr is grayish black) .. but the other owner refused to called him BlackJack and he labelled him Pala-Pala (because of his BIG head)
Other 6 siblings were taken care off by someone else.....
My Owner miss me so much.. I know... I can tell.. she cant resist my naughtiness though everytime she sees me in webby...

Till Then.... TURRAH.....

No comments: