I will spill out now......
I am in a moodswing...
I will going to have my menses , pardon me! But that's not the point
I Just need you to understand...
How hard I am facing all these now...
UK Education? Good ... But now .. their perception? Bad! I mean really BAD!
Belajar lah tunggang terbalik pun... You wont score.. WHY? Because I am not English / British Citizens...
Get your work done and you got half of your full marks. Why? They commented my spelling and grammars are not perfect (ehm..at least corrections or scribbles around my paper would be good enough to know that i am wrong somewhere.. but NO... mine is CLEAN whilst i have the comments without telling me where the hell my mistakes are!)
Uih.. ada British Citz yang tiru2/ copy2 dapat 95% ... yang tertonggeng2 buat berminggu2 bertungkus lumus workin your ass off dapat 50% , 60% .? adil ke???? tell me????? is it worth it??? Bukan sekali... Tp byk kali!!
ada yang comment .. "oh! see the lecturers and they will give you great marks by recognizing you".. you think they will look on your face ... esp when you are in a so called Islamic attire... you think they will proudly entertain us? NO! they wont!' Not here in Birm.. tempat lain boleh lah nak "be-nice"
You think they will give us guidance? hell NO! Some of them will make you feel bad...
Ada yang kata "Oh...my course (bla bla bla .... and bla bla bla - not to be noted here..- and of course not my course) senang nak score....I hantar assignment lecturer kata tak da yang fail selama ni ....." yes... no doubt when most of the Schoolssssss... i.e School of Architecture, School of Political Science, School of Engineering can Passed and ppl will judge me in terms of "why I dont excell?" because youre not in SCHOOL OF BIOSCIENCES! taking my course ...
you never even feel to get my course... I almost give up... Seriously....But I can't end my battle like this.... I still have to continue.. Half way there already...
you'll never have to get exams (not talking about test!) every 4 weeks in youre entire UK Education have you??? and having (still) them main exams at the end of term... So yeah ... of you ask me did i enjoy the course all these while? NO I DON'T !!! but the bits of experience i have make me want to end this up strong ...
1st April : EXAMS on MODULE 4 !!
Sampai satu tahap... hati akan berkata "apa nak jadi....jadilah..."
....and after all ................... "English peeps (some) aren't that good as you think ...... full of craps!!"
Oh.. A Malaysian student studyin in oxford uni told me ...
X : I live in Malaysia
So-called-Good-Matsalleh : "where is Malaysia??? Do you still live on Trees??"
Lecturer : " Oh I will call you Brown.. (Because of the Skin).."
she : "But my name is (telling-her-Malay-name), Sir" .....
Lecturer : "No. I will still call you Brown"
--Thank God I'm not Being Insulted like that------
And kalau Nak compare I dgn orang lain. Boleh. Compare lah....Aku nak bgtau orang yang suka compare2 ni .... Kalau nak compare... compare dgn perempuan melayu yang ambil coure M Sc Toxicology ye??... Yang lain tu .. aku akan ckp direct je .. "kau siapa? kau tak layak nak banding2kan aku dgn orang macam bagus!!! Moron!!!" Tolong pergi main jauh jauh...
" Different Places Different Culture Isn't It???" .....Dont ever think they will treat us the same as 10 years ago..... (well... in some places..)
No comments:
Post a Comment