Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kalau Dulu.......

Hm... I'm starting to get used to live here...trying to survive alone is quite challenging... but hikmahnya nanti.. Kalau kene campak mana2 pun,I can survive anywhere... well.. at least Now I realized I make friends with ppl from Hungary,Slovania,Edinburgh,Nigeria,Arabs,Talford, and even living here in Brum. (Hint: No asians at all... and I am the only one among 35+ students) and at least they know that Malaysia exists (hahahaha!) and malaysians are much more polite and friendli-er.

Have settled down for my Module 1 exam 2 months ago...and I'm proud to announce that i PASSED.. (yes..my drawing line is passing not scoring, hm well at least for a start.. tak salah kan?) and did i mentioned my passing mark is 50% of overall module? yeah... i just managed to get just a few marks above..its not much..i know.. tapi syukur Alhamdulillah..

Kalau Dulu...

Dapat B pun dah meraung2 because I aimed to get my degree transcripts with full,glittering of A's .... and I managed to do that although I got only 1 C grade unfortunately for epidemiology subject ..(ee mencacatkan!) during my 3-year-Degree programm and rasa diri sendiri loser kalau tak score A. (notis: perihal utk diri sendiri,bukan utk org lain)

Tapi sekarang..
Asal pass kira bagus dah sbb I have the gut to challenge myself to go through what Allah 's plan (at least for now). But i try to score though.Its not that i am very satisfied with myself but at least I TRY NOT TO FAIL. But what if i FAIL? can i forgive myself...hmm...*still thinking* try harder i suppose..because failure teach us more than being successful.

Kalau Dulu.....
Try to compete pointer dgn kawan2...try to do my best dalam test assignments and presentation yg carry mark 40% for overall assessment utk every subjects per semester...and 60% examinations and try to get 1st Class Honours.. (but i'm nearly there but still not there.....).. agak kecewa bila dapat sipi2 ke arah impian tu..

Tapi Sekarang
Pointer??? Mana ada..... Grade?? apatah lagi.... Buat 5 Workshop, 4 Lab Reports & Practical, 3000 words Library Projects and Presentation, 1500words assays utk specific topic which obly covers 25% for my Module... and the rest is exams... Tak ke haru... buat penat2 lab report sampai berpage2 tapi markah 3% tiap satu. but what I learned from here... 3% tu BANYAK... so work hard for that 3% and dont ever take things for granted even it is 1%....

Kalau dulu....
Didatangi oleh kawan2 yang suka ambil kesempatan utk curi tulang time buat assignment & presentation.. (ala.. biasalaa.. group work.. mesti ada yang buat Taik punya) and make me do it the group work alone sometimes.... tak lupa juga ada yang copy paste my assignment buat saket hati semata2 mahukan grade yang tinggi.... dan they dapat markah free free dengan hanya goyang kaki.

Tapi Sekarang
I'd really Appreciate myself for doing my work Alone.. yeah.. No more group work... and all of the trouble I have to handle it myself and what I gain is every single bit of my very own piece of effort. And anything you can blame me but not others..

But sometimes, I keep on wondering... Is this enough for me? to just Pass? Manusia kan.. tak pernah puas.. tak pernah pulak in my life utk hidup hanya sekadar utk hidup.. mungkin org lain.. but every person have their own aims,dreams and willing to do anything to acheived them... after all.. not all dreams can come true and we must accept and try harder!







No comments: