No... not aromatherapy... neither hospital therapy.. It's just SHOPPING therapy... dont take this the wrong way cause i'm writing this to report my checklist to my dear beloved sponsor, .. Ahaha...
Shopping.. isn't it GOOD!?.. nothing is bad in this kind of therapy..since I was so darn looked like a count dracula by staying inside my room all the time and not going out , today i decided to stroll down to Birmingham New Street...ALONE! Not that i am anti-social by not inviting my friends but It is kinda good when we're going alone actually, we have ample time to look what we want and we can focus more on ourselves. If not, the feeling of guilty and annoyed of waiting and grumbling will be in our minds if we have some so-called friends to go along with us.. and the worst thing is.. we HAVE TO follow them around first for the next few hours then by the time its our turn to shop, we have forgotten and have no passion to look around ; so thought of shopping our stuffs will head to the next weekend..how pathetic.. sadly saying.. I HAVE ONE OF THEM HERE.. AND THANK GOD I AVOIDED HER for the second time..I TOTALLY DON'T WANT TO BE A HYPOCRITE...Biar la takde kawan pun asal jgn sakit otak layan kawan mcm tu.. It depends la kan... If i can tolerate, I can still tolerate... If its too much, It's better to step back.
Bought the things I need (and also want..hehe).
My Favourite Nike Shoes torn off already.. *sob sob* so.. look around for another Nike but too bad.. i couldn't found what suits me. So.. bought Skechers instead.. prices.. are kinda similar..
Bought some clothes, tracksuit and jersy..hahaha.. Well the prices of the jersy dropped down by 90% .. yeah beleived it or not .. I just paid for like GBP 4.47 For a GBP 44.00 ++ jersy.. sape taknak kan? haha..
And one more.... To Yana,Abg Shahrir,KakZera & Adi and semua2 .. Try this Krispy Kreme* Donut when it's open in 1Utama SooOOoooOooN.... trust me, Lagi Best dari J*Co / BigAp*ple. and I bet Mummy would love it!!

Didnt manage to buy winter coats.. but i got other coats to survive with.. so it should be all right..
ok. tu je
Done with it.. dont have to think about it!
Now I can focus with Projects & Poster Presentation...
Next Friday Exam..
BoOOoHoOooooo!!!!! Gile lah~
I dont expect to score A.But do pray that I Passed! Because its freaking HARD i tell you!
::missing Tammy, Najla, Adli and baby Alis::
......................................................................................................................................................................
Shopping.. isn't it GOOD!?.. nothing is bad in this kind of therapy..since I was so darn looked like a count dracula by staying inside my room all the time and not going out , today i decided to stroll down to Birmingham New Street...ALONE! Not that i am anti-social by not inviting my friends but It is kinda good when we're going alone actually, we have ample time to look what we want and we can focus more on ourselves. If not, the feeling of guilty and annoyed of waiting and grumbling will be in our minds if we have some so-called friends to go along with us.. and the worst thing is.. we HAVE TO follow them around first for the next few hours then by the time its our turn to shop, we have forgotten and have no passion to look around ; so thought of shopping our stuffs will head to the next weekend..how pathetic.. sadly saying.. I HAVE ONE OF THEM HERE.. AND THANK GOD I AVOIDED HER for the second time..I TOTALLY DON'T WANT TO BE A HYPOCRITE...Biar la takde kawan pun asal jgn sakit otak layan kawan mcm tu.. It depends la kan... If i can tolerate, I can still tolerate... If its too much, It's better to step back.
Bought the things I need (and also want..hehe).
My Favourite Nike Shoes torn off already.. *sob sob* so.. look around for another Nike but too bad.. i couldn't found what suits me. So.. bought Skechers instead.. prices.. are kinda similar..
Bought some clothes, tracksuit and jersy..hahaha.. Well the prices of the jersy dropped down by 90% .. yeah beleived it or not .. I just paid for like GBP 4.47 For a GBP 44.00 ++ jersy.. sape taknak kan? haha..
And one more.... To Yana,Abg Shahrir,KakZera & Adi and semua2 .. Try this Krispy Kreme* Donut when it's open in 1Utama SooOOoooOooN.... trust me, Lagi Best dari J*Co / BigAp*ple. and I bet Mummy would love it!!

Didnt manage to buy winter coats.. but i got other coats to survive with.. so it should be all right..
ok. tu je
Done with it.. dont have to think about it!
Now I can focus with Projects & Poster Presentation...
Next Friday Exam..
BoOOoHoOooooo!!!!! Gile lah~
I dont expect to score A.But do pray that I Passed! Because its freaking HARD i tell you!
::missing Tammy, Najla, Adli and baby Alis::
......................................................................................................................................................................
4 comments:
amboi shopping nampak?..beli utk sapa haaaa?...membazir duit daddy aje..:-PPPPPP
baju saiz besar utk shahrir ada tak?..brp?????nanti gtau harga nak suh beli kalau murahhh
ade la kot.. byk je..... nanti kalau gi lagi org beli..
sume baju2 sume org beli 3 4 pound je.. except for the kasut lah..
yess..shopping is a good therapy.. lagi2 shopping masa sale... kalo tak sale jgn harap nak shopping.. hehe....
ahahaha... kalau tak sale.. jeling je la..
Post a Comment