Saturday, September 6, 2008

Oh! I'm Blogging

ARGHHHHHH... SHE"S COMING!!!





* picture above is Adli Harris with an "AAAaggGgh" Facial Expression*




Hula... This lady is starting to ramble herself in her own blog..(soon!) Hehe.. I seriously do not like blogging.. I love to read but i dislike writing (or in this matter type),narrating myself or anything.. But i just kept thinking and telling myself, WHY NOT? Just give it a try to blog. The objective? just to update myself to all of you when i'm off to the LandOfQueenElizabeth for NO COST besides ym-ing my sis,yana..Besides that, I just write!! .. No,i'm not provoking or showing off what my daily routine is or even worse I would not be mean telling about myself to others so that they ONLY can dream to be inside my shoes. Pfft. Seriously.. They are some ppl who has that type of intention.. and it makes me want to puke!! ..I dont do those for real.. So thats it! I'm here @ blogspot.com !!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gooodd.......go blogging...go blogging.......